Dear God/ess, Julia Rogers Hamrick had a fall that sent her to the hospital some time before our show last evening. We will send her healing and wish her painless moments today and every day.
Mary McManus aka Gracefullady joined Joan and me spontaneously instead. What fun that was! We discussed the themes running through the Pray to Heal Blog of which there are many. It would be easier and faster to page through a book and tell you what they are. Over the weekend, I had the opportunity to read through the blog and place pictures in places that needed them, and fix anything that needed fixing.
Here are some of the themes weaving through the words, phrases and intentions:
1) Ho'oponopono: I love you, Thank you.
2) Byron Katie's The Work
2) Prayer, meditation, reflection, contemplation
4) Warren Beatty
5) JFK Assassination and Peace On Earth
6) Ammon Hennacy, The One Man Revolution
7) My parents
Guests on MoonMooYou: The Collective Wisdom and what we learned
10) Alcoholism and Recovery
11) Blue Heron Farm Spiritual Retreat Center and the Conestoga River that runs through it
12) Single Payer and Social Injustice
I also noticed that the Pray To Heal Blog is a stand alone document for continuing spiritual practice. I think it has the potential to ease the brain into a state of harmonious equilibrium.
What do you think?
Om Peace Amen